Ce n'est pas la fin.
As my title suggests, I'm in denial. (Aren't I always? ><)
It turned out that I was the only person from V1s at Farewell today after lanabel and lixuan left, cos the rest had stuff on. And cos wingyan had YSC I was the only ex v2 left tooooo D: but okay back to the point.
I have always hated farewells, so at some points today I was quite stone. Like after we all gave our speeches huazhen caught me staring into space and told me not to emo haha x) I missed Annie's speech! =( her last some more. Cos me and huazhen went to wash our hands and get our speeches >.< but oh when I came back Annie carried out the strings tradition and knighted me (:
Okay this post is so disjointed, but Captain's Ball/ Netball was quite fun (: 'cept that it left me currently exhausted and like my arms aching. After the speeches and the food was present-giving and photo-taking time, and everyone wasn't really in the sad mood, but to me it just felt very unreal that the batch that I'm so close to isn't going to be around next year. I guess it is true after all that absence makes the heart grow fonder.
All in all, I really want to thank huiying (thank you so much for all the effort (: ) and of course, functions comm! Thanks for planning everything and ensuring that everything went smoothly (:
To me this really doesn't feel like the end. Guess I'm hoping we can have another unofficial farewell after our EYAs.
Oh wells! To any of the strings sec 4s who are reading this, I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of you (: ♥
(Will post another time when I'm feeling more stable.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home